Cambridge English has a unique approach to learning, teaching and assessing the English language. It combines the Cambridge English Language Assessment e di Cambridge University Press.
Cambridge English is composed of a team of experts:
- To guarantee excellence in learning.
- To provide more opportunities for students and teachers.
- To offer added value to teachers, training institutions and companies.
- To make language learning accessible to everyone.
Seven reasons to choose Cambridge English:
1. To develop a full range of English skills
- Cambridge English Exams are designed to assess how students communicate during everyday situations in English.
- Teachers provide students with the necessary skills to communicate in real-life situations, while at work and while at school.
2. Exams evaluate different levels and uses of English!
- All our exams are aligned with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) – the international standard for describing language skills.
- We have designed a free and fast online English test to help students understand which exams are best suited for them.
- It’s easy for companies to identify the level of English that’s required for their particular roles, and it’s also easy for candidates to choose the right exam in order to reach their goals.
3. Accepted for work, study and immigration reasons
20,000 universities, companies and government agencies worldwide accept and recognize The Cambridge English Exams.
Cambridge English Exams provide a breakthrough in the academic and professional world.
Many Cambridge English Exams are also accepted for visa and study purposes in the UK, Australia, USA and Canada. IELTS is designed and produced by Cambridge English, and can be used to request visas.
4. Free teaching and learning material available
- English videos, social media and games that help students improve their English
- We provide resources for rewarding and enjoyable teaching
- Each exam is accompanied by support material for students and teachers
5. Internationally recognized and available worldwide
- In our exams, we accept different kinds of English, including American. Our listening tests include different types of accents, including those from Australia and North America.
- We have approximately 2,800 authorized test centers in 130 countries.
- There are over 52,000 official training centers. • Candidates can choose where and when they would like to take the xam.
- Many exams can be taken either on paper or computerized (online).
6. Safe, Reliable and Fair
- The Cambridge English exams are designed to be the same for all candidates, independently of their nationality, age and gender.
- Companies can easily verify results, thanks to our online verification system – The Results Verification Service.
- All our test centers must follow strict quality standards and are regularly inspected.
7. Supported by our highly qualified research team
- Our exams are developed by our research team.
- As part of the University of Cambridge, we are committed to sharing our best practice.